Wednesday

Reflections

As many of you know, Friday marked my One Year Anniversary working with The Zach Schabot.  I thought it would be nice to reflect on the past year and list the things I have learned.  I mean I have learned a lot about Go Realty, Real Estate, Myself, etc.  But these are the Top 10.

1. Working hard really pays off.  In more ways than one.
2. Zach is not only the coolest person, but also the coolest boss.
3. Crawl Spaces are just not for me.
4. Lisa Piazza is one amazing angel.  Don't know what I would do without that chick.
5. Apple Products, they are unlike any other.
6. "The Crazy Wine Lady" she is the sweetest woman, ever!
7.  Bobbie, our stager, can taste room color.
8.  My sense of direction isn't as great as I thought.
9. Go Realty is the best real estate company on the planet earth.  Point. Blank. Period.
10. I am a really lucky girl.  I have a job that I enjoy and co-workers that are more like family.

My First Year, through the lens.  





















                                     





AND A VIDEO FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE.



No comments:

Post a Comment