Wednesday

Vintage is back!! [kind of]



So I walked into a home Tuesday for a home inspection.  I wasn't sure what I was expecting but this wasn't it.  The home was built in the 1950s and everything looked "original." When I walked into the kitchen I found this!  A stove and boom box that are quite possibly older than me!! While everything looked vintage I could see the potential in this home.  The idea of taking an older home with so much character and making it new, sounds like so much fun!  I can't wait to see all of the changes our clients make.  To steal a line from Garman Homes, it is going to be a Vintage Remix!

As for that boom box, I was VERY tempted to take it, throw it over my shoulder, and have a jam fest!  Had I been alone, I am pretty sure it would have happend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment