Monday

Change, I don't like it!

So one of the things that Go Realty believes in is change.   Change, it is the only constant in life.  And, up until a few weeks ago, I thought I was pretty accepting of it.  Not so much anymore!

Recenlty our new office in "The Holla" aka Holly Springs opened.  With this great event also came the depature of a lot of my Go Peeps and ALL of my Garman Peeps.  I MISS MY PEEPS.  Our weekly meetings just don't feel the same.  I no longer have study hall with Uncle Jimmy in the mornings, it's just me...by myself!  I no longer have my music loving, dancing friend A$.  I no longer have the other half of "Candle Oxenworth."  While I am happy to have the new office, I am also in the corner pouting like a little kid.  I don't like this whole "change" thing, anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment