Tuesday

My Favorite Time of the Day...

Here at Go Cary we call 4pm-5pm "Country Hour."  It happens to be my favorite part of the day.  It usually consist of Me, Knowtorious D.A.D [Kevin], Rufus [Lisa], and Kandel [Kendall].  It can be quite funny because the mere mention of country and people start getting their panties all in a bunch and threaten to leave. I don't know about y'all but I just love me some country music. 

I really enjoy "Country Hour" because all day the music is so upbeat and crazy.  For one hour out of the day its nice to relax.  I get to let my country roots come out.  And, Kendall and I are usually singing every song with our pens acting as microphones.  Its just a nice change.

My favorite songs from today's "Country Hour"

1. Farmer's Daughter - Rodney Atkins
2. Don't You Want To Stay - Jason Aldean
3. Do I - Luke Bryan
4. Don't Make Me - Blake Shelton
5. Fast - Jason Aldean

YEE HAW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment