Friday

Bring on the heat...

While most of you are dreading seeing the calendar switch to July, I am so ready.  I know with July comes triple-digit temperatures but it also comes with a little break for Zach and I.  We had TEN closings in a matter of 15 days!  Boys and Girls, that is BA-NAN-As!!!

Before the month started, Zach and I both seemed a little worried about how we were going to pull this off.  He thought we may need to call in help from a Go Agent to help us.  Me, I was determined to prove myself.  And, to prove that he and I, we are a two person magic show.  With today bringing the end of June and our crazy month, I can proudly say we survived.  I even had someone say "Candace, you look really calm to have 5 closings this week."  While it went smoother than anticipated, it did come with some insanity.  [see picture below]

We not only survived, we did it alone.  He and I, we really are a two person magic show.  We both are so exhausted, because not only did we have ten closings, Zach moved and my Papa had triple by-pass surgery.  I have never been so happy to see July.  While it is chalking up to be a busy month as well, it has nothing on June.  Bring on that heat!!!!


Go Go Super Angel to your rescue!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment