Tuesday

Life, Today...

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. 
  - F. Nietzche    

My Family. 
I have an amazing family and they mean the absolute world to me.  They are so supportive and accept me just the way I am.  Rolling eyes, attitude, and all!  We argue, we fight, but more than anything we love.  We love unconditionally.  And, I can't talk family without mentioning My Mommy.  This woman is my rock.  She has the biggest heart.  And, is the most unselfish person I have ever met.

My Friends. 
My friends are the most amazing people, ever!  My friends are my "chosen" family.  They offer the best advice and they never judge.  They are so understanding, so caring, and so forgiving.  I cherish every minute I have with them.  From the "Girls Weekends" to, the nights of watching trashy reality TV eating junk food.  These boys and girls are the best.   I am truly blessed to have them in my life.

My Go Family.
What can I say, except that I am so grateful that Zach chose me to be a part of this family.  They are so supportive and so magical.  They are quick to lend a hand, a shoulder, a cookie, etc..  They put up with my dancing and singing.  I could spend every day for the rest of my life sitting at those long white tables sharing laughs and stories with these amazing people.  They make me a better person.  And, they are worth every penny of my $6 cup of coffee!

My three families are my why, and they are my strength to bear the how.

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment