Thursday

Proud Mama

So I haven't updated you in a while about the Go Reality Show.  It has been so much fun!  I have thoroughly enjoyed working with all of them and I am truly honored to get to work along side the Legend, Jim Garman and the Legend, Zach Schabot!  They have completed a scavenger hunt, facebook challenges, subscriber challenges, and blogging challeneges.  All of this on top of having class 4 days a week. 

Today was the day that they had to take their class test.  I was nervous all morning because I just wanted them all to pass.  I felt kind of maternal towards them.  For the past three weeks they have worked SO hard toward this first test.  If they don't pass this test they can't take the State test.  It was a crucial milestone. 


And so all morning I waited patiently [not really].  I was so nervous because I felt so attached to them.  One by one we heard from them and all I am going to say is that I am one Proud Mama.   GOOD JOB KIDDIES!!!!! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment