Friday

FUN...

So I found myself yesterday a little scatter brained.  My brain was all over the place.  I couldn't focus on anything and, the fact that I was sleep deprived didn't help.  I felt like Zach!  I started thinking, man is this what I am going to be like once Grad School starts next week??  Yes that's what I said, grad school.  Starting next week I will be a full time angel and a full time graduate student.  How am I going to pull that off you ask??  I think we all will find out together. 

I was so excited when I got into Grad School.  It was such a trying process and such an accomplishment.  Slowly but surely the excitement has dwindled away and the anxiety is building.  I am scared of what my life is going to turn into.  Moreover, am I even going to have a life?  Probably not!

The textbook is on its way so....Let the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment