Sunday

Go Realty

 As you are walking towards Go Cary, you may catch a glimpse of a sign that reads "Not your grandfather's real estate company." Never have I believed that more than now.  Or you could find Jim in the window!   He was trying to figure out a good intro for the Go Reality Show.  Only he could fit in the window ledge!  But back to my point! 



Someone said to me not too long ago, "Just wait, in 6 months you will be driving a BMW, wearing clothes that look like they have been painted on, and I will be able to smell you a mile away."  I understood what he meant because most real estate agents are all show!  But, I was slightly offended by this becasue the mere thought of me conforming to anything to fit in was depressing.  I don't want them to like me simply because my dress label says the new hot designer.  Honestly, I want people to like me for me!  I want them to like me because I am silly and enjoy riding kids toys like this Big Wheel!  

Before coming to Go Realty, I had worked at a RE/MAX in which it was cold and non-welcoming.  The people didn't wear clothes that were painted on but they were still quite flashy.  It just isn't my type of place.  I want to walk in and have people greet me with the biggest smiles and the loudest Welcome!  Like RE/MAX and most other real estate offices, you have to be so proper.  Just this past Friday I went to pick up a check for one of our closings, I walked in and felt like I was walking in to meet President Obama or maybe Teresa Guidice from The Real Housewives of New Jersey!  I mean there was gold plated stuff everywhere.  You know that feeling when you walk in somewhere and you feel so out of place...Like you can't touch anything?  Yeah thats how I felt.  And of course it didn't help that I was wearing sandals and blue jeans. 



When you come to Go Realty, you feel at home.  I can promise you won't find gold-plated anything or self-promoting pictures.  We are all about innovation, comfort, magic, and our clients.  We greet everyone with a big smile and  a loud "WELCOME TO GO!"  People are constantly confusing us for the Starbucks next door because we are that warm and inviting.  We want to be memorable and the best way to me unforgettable is to be us!  I am so happy and proud to be apart of the Go Team.  Want to know more about us check out our Culture Book! 

No comments:

Post a Comment