Monday

Twenty Twelve

With the year of 2011 coming to an end, I have started pondering on what my personal and work goals will be for the year to come.  I have written them down and I am putting them on here so that this time next year we can see how well I did!

The List from Kevin looked like this...

What is a Key Outcome for each area in 2012:

(1) Significant Other: N/A [Nam feels it should be "Find One" - I slightly agree with him]

(2) Family:  Build better, stronger realtionships with family members.

(3) Physical:  Start working out at least 3 times a week.

(4) Social Life:  Continue my "Girls Night/Supper Club" twice a month.

(5) Education:  Devote more time to Grad School.  And use my time wisely and productively. 

(6) Recreation: BLANK

(7) Financial:  Continue on my strict budget and save as much as possible.

(8) Spiritual:  Start attending Hope Community Church.  Afterall it is a 10 minute walk from my house.


I think it is very important to have goals...what else keeps you in line?  I also think it is important to surround yourself with people who are going to support you and your goals. 

Here's to being better in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment