Friday

Top Producing

Last week we had a huge Top Producer Training in the office.  It was amazing to see the turn out of agents.  That's one thing I can say about my co-workers, they are very driven individuals.  They all want "to cap"!  I would say that the training was very successful.  I think everyone learned a lot and are eager to get started.  I would be willing to bet that each agent's business will increase dramatically from using Top Producer consistently. 

If you are a new agent or an experienced agent, I would strongly suggest using Top Producer has your contact management company.  It is great.  It keeps you on top of all of your activities and it also gives you the freedom to create your own listing and closing plans. 



Here's to Zach hitting 10 million next year with the help of Top Producer!

No comments:

Post a Comment