Wednesday

When the boss is away....

So my bossman has been out of the office since Friday.  Most people would love this because they can goof off and "play."  No playing here.  Eventhough I have done everything on my To Do List, I am making projects for myself that will help us in the long run. 

One project that I started and completed was making a list of all of our listings and their expiration dates.  I then put all of the expiration dates on our Client Activity calendar.  This way, I can see when it expires but also have a reminder a week or two in advance to start getting the re-listing process started.  No one wants expired listings in MLS!  ORGANIZATION!  ORGANIZATION!  ORGANIZATION!

Another project that I have started is researching cookie/cupcake companies that offer delivery.  One thing that is key in building and expanding your business is a good reputation not only with clients but also other agents.  Zach and I want to start sending Thank You gifts to agents that sell our listings.  "Just a little something to say Thank You for your hard work."  This is a not so easy project because everyone's sweet treats look amazing!!!  Anyone know of a company that I can use??

I am also taking this time to perfect my blog.  The purpose of a blog, I think, is to be informational to a targeted audience.  So the question is, "Who is my target audience?"  When asked this by an agent, my reply was EVERYONE.  I want everyone to read my blog and laugh at/enjoy my experiences.   

No comments:

Post a Comment