Wednesday

Month 1

Most of my post thus far have been about real estate but not necessary about my experience as an Angel.  So this post is going to be dedicated to just that my first month as Zach's Guardian Angel.

First of all, man have I learned a lot!  From entering listings, creating blogs, creating listing widgets, reverse prospecting, shall I continue???  I think you get the point.  I like to think of myself as a quick learner but I must give credit where it is due.  Zach has been a great teacher.  He knows how to dummy things down so that anyone would understand it and get it!  Not that I am a dummy! :)

Secondly, I have met some of the most amazing people working at Go!  The culture here is unlike any other.  The people are so nice and so supportive.  I can't imagine ever working somewhere that doesn't have the same culture.  Its MAGICAL!  Its MEMORABLE!  Its worth $5!  Don't understand, peep our site and you will: http://www.gorealtyunplugged.com/

At this point I am sure that you are saying "Its not all roses and butterflies, Candace.  Lets here some reality!"  The reality is that it is rainbows and bunnies!!  I have had to come out of my shell a little and do things that I'm not used to.  I have had to write a blog.  I have had to create listing widgets.  I have had to send listing announcements.  All of these things are things that I am not comfortable with.  Sending stuff to people that I don't know, 5000+ to be exact!  What are they going to say about my writing skills?  Do my pronouns and nouns match??  And lets not metion my directional issues.  I have discovered after 7 years of living in the Triangle, I still don't know my way around.  Needless to say I have spent numerous days in my car in this North Carolina heat!  I guess its time for a GPS!

To sum it up real quick for you, I am one happy girl.  I have no complaints!  Well, I wish mother nature would stop with the heat already! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment