Friday

The Calm Before The Storm....

For a few weeks now, I knew that Zach and Jim were up to something.  They have been throwing around all of these crazy names including but not limited to: Go Ogle, Go Trainwreck, Go Dango, Go Big, and Go Fu.  I have been so anxious to find out what was going on.  I mean lets face it, with Zach and Jim together there is no telling.  The two of them are true models of going big and thinking outside the box. 

So yesterday afternoon Zach was packing up to leave and said he needed to see me for 5 minutes.  My brain started going in 50 million different directions.  "Oh Gosh what did I do?"  "Am I in trouble?"  He pulled me into one of the two offices in Go Cary.  I was so worried that I had done something wrong.  He proceeds to tell me a "sneak peek" of this crazy idea.  Wheewww.  I was relieved that I wasn't in trouble.  He just let me know that the next couple of weeks were going to be chaotic and he would be relying on me a lot.  I told him to BRING IT ON!!!  Its so funny because I actually left feeling really cool because I was now on the inside! Ha Ha Ha [devilish laugh].  More on this BIG project to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment