Thursday

Balancing Act

Today I went to a training hosted by the fabulous Michelle Meyer.  It was about blocking time, balancing your life, so that you get more bounty.  I was lucky enough to be in the training by myself so I got a more personalized training session.  I really enjoyed talking with Michelle because she gave great advice.  There were a few "Girl!  You need to snap out of it"

As some of your know, I am in Grad-School.  I took the summer off and it has proven to be the death of me.  I got so used to doing whatever I wanted and to having a lot of free time.  Awesome right?! No!  I am still in that lazy mode and I am struggling now that school has started back.  I just don't feel like doing anything.  BUT it's time to snap out of it, like Michelle said, because we are a month in.  Time to get motivated!!

So Michelle and I decided that I need a reward to serve as my motivation.  The stipulation is that I have to make A's in both my classes.  What is my reward?  Help me decide:






No comments:

Post a Comment