Tuesday

An office divided!

If you live in North Carolina you know that tomorrow is a really big day!  I mean HUGE!  UNC and Duke are battling for the first time this season.  If you aren't from NC you still probably know that it is a HUGE game.  I mean ESPN has been talking about it for a week! 

While NCSU fans like to think of UNC as their rival, their is no bigger a rivalry than UNC and Duke.  I love rivalries because no matter the record, you always bring your A game when you are playing your rival.  At the office we are kind of divided.  We have a lot of Duke fans and we have a lot of UNC fans [or maybe just me].  Either way, there has been a lot of joking around and tomorrow is set to be filled with trash talk.  Trash talking that is innocent and jovial.  I love the banter that comes with this rivalry. 

And Thursday sure is going to be a very interesting day.  Hopefully I will be the one smiling and holding my head high in pride!



Here's to a great game and lots of trash-talking with my Go Family!

1 comment:

  1. Rivalries are great fun as long as we all remember it's just a game. Of course if my team loses that's another story. Go UK, beat Florida this evening! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete