Wednesday

I'm coming Wayne!!!!

Funny story, when Special Agent Lisa was getting the Go90X booklets made at Staples the lady said "Well at least your staff members will be healthy."  That made me giggle a little.  Lisa replied "Its Go90X not P90X.  They are going to be stressed out and unheathy when its done."  We all are going to look like a HOT mess!

I say this because it starts today!!!!  And I am nervous and excited at the same time.  All I can say is HOLY BATMAN?!?!  Go90X plus my regular work...I am going to have NO hair at the end of Feburary [lol]. But on the bright side, we will have CAPPED and we get a trip to VEGAS baaaaaaby!  Wayne Newton...I'm coming so, polish up that gold plated furniture!!!!!

On a more serious note, we are already rockin' and rollin'.  I am amazed everytime that I look at my "Run Down" list at the clients and prospects that we have.  I mean anyone who says the market is still dead, hasn't seen the pendings at Go Realty.  YAY for us! 




Here's to Vegas and capping in April!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment