Thursday

GO 90X

I'm sure you are saying, "Candace it's called P 90X."  Well if you did say that, then YOU my friend are wrong.  GO 90X is a program that we do here at Go Realty.  It is designed to enhance your business like P 90X is designed to enhance your body.  We are gearing up to start our GO 90X the end of this month. 

It of course is designed for agents, but this time around, I will be helping Zach (sshhh...don't tell anyone).  I won't be doing the "Focus" or "Core".  I envision myself actually mailing the "mailings" and things like that.  I sure hope my efforts aid in the growth of his business.  :)

I really think I am going to like it!  I think that it will help me and Zach stay organized.  And to help with the motivation, the prize for the alumni is a trip to VEGAS!!!


    BEFORE GO 90X                                                         AFTER GO 90X





Here's to a rockin' business, a rockin' body, and a trip to VEGAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment