Monday

Candace, Candace Oxendine!

I think we all can agree that there is a need deep down inside of us to feel important.  No??  I know I do!  This past week Zach asked me if I would like to join him in a meeting with some folks down at the Town Hall in Fuquay.  While most of you will think that the "Town Hall of Fuquay" isn't a big deal, it is to me.  I felt so important walking in with the maps and plans for the land we have listed.  I felt my level of coolness went down a notch though when Zach and one of the guys we were meeting with brought out their iPads.  Me, I had my pretty little notebook! I know the iPad is very chic and pretty but the notebook isn't terrible, is it? :)



Back to the point.  Though I never spoke, I walked out of that meeting feeling like a million, trillion bucks.  I love being included on things whether its a multi-million dollar land listing or a listing appointment for a $100,000 house. 

Zach isn't dumb, he is far from it.  He knew exactly what he was doing...he was building this Little Angel's confidence. 


Here's to me continuing to feel important!   

No comments:

Post a Comment