Thursday

Weekly Report

I don't know ahout you, but this week has FLOWN by! 

I have decided to add a "Weekly Report" post to my blog.  This post will update you on everything from Go Realty to Interest Rates. 

So for Zach and I this week, we had 3 closing scheduled and only 1 closed.  I have to say I am not surprised!  What caused the delay?? Well one had to do with documents not arriving in a timely manner [on the buyer's side].  The other had to do with a hold up in the loan process.  The two that did not close got pushed back until next week, which means we will have 3 next week.  Busy, busy week for us next week!  We also got a new listing.  It is a great home and I can't wait to show everyone.

For Go Realty, we had two new agents start this week.  SO EXCITING!    We also announced where the new Go Realty office will be.  It is going to be in Holly Springs at the South Park Shopping Center.  It is in walking distance to a Chik-fil-a and an ABC store!  Sounds perfect, right?!?! :)

On a personal note, my big brother is home from Afghanistan and will be flying in to NC tomorrow afternoon.  He also will be receiving a Purple Heart this morning.  I am such a proud sister!

Here's to a great/busy next week!