Thursday

Biggest Rockstar

Obviously, my goal to blog everyday has been shot to hell.  Why?  I am just too busy to do it.  Between work, school, and attempting to have a personal life.  There just seems to be no time.  

But I wanted to tell you about this challenge a group of us have started.  We are doing our own take on The Biggest Loser!  It is called The Biggest Rockstar.  The contest began 10/18 and continues until 02/14.   Each week we pay $5.  The person that has the greatest percentage lost wins.  There are 11 of us so I could win almost $900.  I am very determined to win.  And even if I don't, I will at least have gotten into a routine and will hopefully continue you that even after 02/14.  

My goal is to lose around 10%.  Here's to losing weight and becoming healthier! WOOOO :)

No comments:

Post a Comment