Monday

The Bests Ever (So Far)

Life Threatening Decision

Some may think, how can any life threatening decision be associated with your "The Bests Ever."  Well I will tell you.  My entire life I have been afraid of heights.  I don't do ladders.  I don't do balconies twenty stories up.  Yet, I jump out of airplanes at 30,000 feet.  This one, 5 minute airplane jump gave me the greatest rush I have ever experienced in my life.  You feel inspired, like you can take on the world.  While you are soaring through the sky, you are forced to enjoy the beautiful thing that is life.  If you are ever inspired to go skydiving, definitely do it with a group of friends and get it on tape!  Anytime you feel down or defeated, watching that tape well quickly change your attitude.  

"I jumped out of a plane! I JUMPED OUT OF A PLANE!!"







Life is about taking chances, you should try it once in a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment