Thursday

GoConnect!


One of the things I loved about working at Go Realty is the fact that we were always coming up with something new. Something fun. Something that would help our agents to succeed...both in business and in life.  


Well, I have been cheering from afar at their latest venture.  Jim and Zach are developing a new app for real estate agents called GoConnect.  And I’d like to think I played a role in the inspiration for this project.  That’s right, I said it.  Me!


You see, when I first joined Zach he was experiencing a huge increase in the amount of clients he was working with (that’s why he hired me). But one of the things holding him back was a really good system for handling this new growth.  We used google docs for most of our transaction checklists which worked okay, but we were constantly searching for an alternative to top producer, one of the longstanding CRM tools for real estate agents. And searching for a way for us to handle these items on the go...we were busy!  


By helping to develop a new system, we were able to double the number of clients he could handle...twice!  Once in my first year, and then again during my second year.  As the real estate market heats up again, I think a lot of agents will LOVE using this new app, especially clients who have struggled with what is available.  Most systems are either really cumbersome, really ugly or crazy expensive!  Their app is FREE!  Call me crazy but I think they should be charging for it. :)

Either way, I think you will hear a lot more about this new venture. Probably on every “best apps for real estate agents” list on the internet.

Stay Tuned for more...




No comments:

Post a Comment