Wednesday

2012 in Review!

The only word that comes to mind when I think about the past year is, WOW!  I feel like I have accomplished so much!

Personally, I was able to cross a few things off of my bucket list: (1) Trip to Vegas, (2) Skydiving, and (3) Trip to New York.  Also, I feel that in 2012 my friendships have gotten stronger and my family bond has gotten stronger.

Professionally, Zach and I did outstanding.  We surpassed our goal for volume sales.  Because of this, I was able to give back even more to my charity.  That's always a plus!!  Go Realty and Garman Homes together have grown so much, we are moving up!  Next month we will be opening our new Go Cary office [stay tuned].


Because 2012 was so awesome, I can't wait for 2013.  I just know its going to be even better.


2012 through the lens...












Here's to an awesome 2013!!






1 comment: