Friday

Weekly Recap on 11-11-11!

This week we started our new tricks on Tour Factory and started our Craigslist routine.  I feel really good about them; I think they will have positive results!

We had two scheduled closings.  One of them closed today.  And, we got a great compliment at the closing table.  The buyer of our listing told Zach that he loved our property website.  He said that it was the coolest he had ever seen [cooler than his agents]! How awesome is that?!?!  Check it out: http://www.2110woodview.com/ I secretly wished it was one that I developed but, it was one of Zach's! :)  The other closing that was scheduled for this week got pushed back [again].  It is now set to close on Tuesday.  Let's cross our fingers. 

Zach and I got some great news this afternoon!  The agent that showed our property at 1000 Red Deer is submitting an offer! WOOO! We are super excited.  This offer is special because the day that we lowered the price, this agent scheduled a showing.  Not to say that it will always happen like that but it's awesome that it did!!  That news just made the weekend for a sweet family.  It made the weekend for Zach and I as well! 

We also had a listing go live today.  It is such a cute house!  Check it out and let me know what you think!  www.121Cupp.com

My goal for next week is to find even more creative ways to get our listings SOLD.  Which means we need to find ways to get more traffic.  I know the Tour Factory and Craigslist tricks will help but "you can always do more."


Here's to lots of showings this weekend and maybe, just maybe, some offers!  And Happy Veteran's Day!


My Brother [bottom center] in Afghanistan on his 2nd tour.


No comments:

Post a Comment