Thursday

Checking In...

I bet you are wondering how the week is going since "Fabulous Monday??"  It has continued to be fabulous [minus an encounter with a not so nice person...more later]!  After some negotiations from the offer on Monday, our listing is now under contract!!  Guess which house it is???  The one that I developed the blog on my own [228 Heidinger]!!!!  It was on the market for 5 days!  Yes, thats right FIVE days!  I told myself that my blog was the reason!  Ha Ha 

Now about this mean person!  I was scolded for rescheduling a photography appointment.  I understand that depending on how much in advance that I reschedule they may lose time.  BUT the photographer needs to understand that I'm the in between.  I really hate being scolded!


Despite his need to be "right" I am having a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment