Friday

Be Nice, At All Cost.

So I'm not good with the whole confrontation thing.  I always start laughing because I have a nervous laugh.  Plus I don't do well with people going to any length to prove a point or be "right."  So we had a sign removed that shouldn't have been.  Apparently this is an on going thing with this sign company.  I have had a dealing with this lady once and it wasn't great because she is one of those that loves to be "right" at all cost.  So imagine my enthusiasm of having to call her today about a sign that was removed "in error."  Well to be honest I emailed first because I hate calling people.  At the end of her email she asked me to call her...DAMN IT!!!  I just couldn't get around it.  I procrastinated a little bit and then I had no other choice but to call her because the sign had to be put back ASAP. 

"Hey ***** it's Candace from Go Realty..."  To save you from the annoying conversation I will just tell you that the end result is the sign is being re-installed free of charge!  And "Miss Right" wasn't wrong, "the software" was wrong!  Moral of the story: being right at all cost, its not a good thing.  Why?  Because sometimes its cost you Customer Service Points.  Without Customers, you have no business.  Without a business, you have no money!  Without money, you have no food!  Shall I continue. BE NICE, at all cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment