Thursday

The Bests Ever (So Far)

Life Changing Moment.

There is no tie with this one.  It's easy, the birth of Mr. Christian Scott Smith.  The moment that little guy entered this world, I had no idea how my life would change.  He has brought so much joy to my life.  Without even knowing or trying, he brought a family together.  Our family became closer and stronger, almost instantly.


He has taught me so much about life and myself. I have learned to be more patient, more understanding, and less selfish - it's not so hard. He has taught me that it is the little things in life that matter.  Love is enough. Love is simply enough. Never did I think I would love someone so much. And never did I think hearing the words, "I love you so much Sissy" could make any bad day, better! I wish he could stay this way, so sweet and sometimes innocent! :) However, I know he will grow up and I just hope he will still call me Sissy. I hope he will still proudly say how much he loves me and misses me. I hope he will still consider me his best friend and his favorite! And, I hope he never forgets how much he is loved.





No comments:

Post a Comment