Tuesday

The Bests Ever (So Far)

With my birthday coming up (10/12 just to remind all of you gift givers - lol), I have reflected on the past 26 years. Yes, I am a woman. And YES, I just admitted my age. The past 26 years have had it's fair shares of ups and downs, but I have been beyond blessed. I started thinking about the best ever's that I have experienced. So I compiled a list and am going to do a blog on each one.

First, none other than Sporting Event: WE HAVE A TIE! 

Detroit Pistons vs. Charlotte Bobcats

I know most of you would say, how is that exciting? The Bobcats? The Pistons? But, if you know me,  I am a huge sports fan and a HUGE Chauncey Billups fan. The tickets to the game were a birthday gift from my mom. Thanks MOM!

We sat four rows behind The Pistons' bench. Before the game, I got so close to SHEEEED that if I had a normal person's arms, I would have been able to touch him. The best part of the night, the split second that Chauncey himself looked at me (probably thinking who is that crazy girl giggling and taking a million pictures of me). The moment was captured, to forever be remembered. I tell the story of him looking at me, often, with much pride! The picture is framed and in my apartment for all my guests to see.



LOS ANGELES LAKERS vs. New York Knicks

Many of you probably have heard about my trip to New York about a year ago. This trip was a surprise and an amazing gift from my boss, Zach! I normally do not like surprises but this kind of surprise, I welcome anytime.  Okay, back to the trip.

My mom and I got to go to New York for 3 days and enjoy the city for the first time together. And the best part of it all, I got to see MY LAKERS take on the Knicks in Madison Square Garden. I was in the same building as KOBE BEAN BRYANT aka The Black Mamba, The Baaad Man that is Stephen A. Smith, Spike Lee, Patrick Ewing, John Legend, Chuck, and so many more. Poke me because I still can't believe that I went. I mean, how many people get to say that they have seen The Lakers play The Knicks in Madison Square Garden?! Not many, but I CAN! :) It was such an amazing experience!  I even got a re-tweet from Spike! Hehehehe 





No comments:

Post a Comment