Tuesday

Preview of Champions?

One of our challenges for Go90x is to preview 10 homes.  So, this weekend I drug two of my friends with me to view 10 homes in Durham.  Boy did we have fun!  I learned a few things during this escapade. 


1. Staging does wonders!  Vacants with no furniture feel less homey and are less attractive.
2. Smells can really kill a home!  Experienced this twice.
3. Crazy wallpaper is very distracting!
4. MLS sheets can make a home sound a lot nicer than it really is; pictures are deceiving!

I experienced an EPIC FAIL moment with one home.  Our stager calls the first thing you see when you open the front door, the "Money Shot."  Take a look at this one!


Yes you are seeing it correctly, that is a Little Tikes slide inside the formal living and dining room!  As if that isn't bad enough, the home reaked of something that was in this crockpot!


EPIC FAIL PEOPLE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment