Tuesday

Juggling Act?

Well,  tomorrow brings about the end of Go90x.  And I can't say that I am sad about it.  It was an awesome challenge, but it was just that.  It was a really hard challenge.  I felt like I was a juggling act the entire month of February.  Between my regular work load, Go90x, and school...I was at my wits end almost every Friday! But here are the three greatest things I will take away from this experience. 

1. I can handle a lot more than I thought.  Again I felt like I was in a never-ending juggling act.  There was never enough time in the day, week, etc. But some how I kept it together [somewhat].

2. My Go Family is awesome, can't say it enough.  They have been so supportive even at my crazy moments.  A special Thank You to Zach, Jenn, Jill, and Lisa, you guys rock!

3. Real Estate agents work their tooshies off.  Getting and maintaining busisness is hard.  I appauld all of you.

For all my fellow finishers, CHEERS to us!  Vegas we will see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment