Monday

The Candy's!

In honor of award season, I thought I would give out some awards of my own.  So the winners are...

Smartest Clients: Jared Hocutt & Ginger Edwardsen

Sassiest Client: Robyn Churn

Most Patient Client: "We have a tie!" Kim & Brian McLamb AND Kevin & Lari Jones

Video Vixen: Brandon White

Check out one of the masterpieces: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf0J9OcFng8&context=C367ffd5ADOEgsToPDskJEcRNqACETy5YioNGZp5Ie

The Wisest Sherpa: Kevin Woody

My Favorite Kobalt Tools Jenn Cole and Zach Schabot

Favorite Duke Fan : Dave Thomas

The Most Special Angel Ever: Lisa Piazza


A few of our winners.... 

Zach Schabot                                                       Kevin Woody




Dave Thomas                                                     Jared and Ginger
Profile Picture




I love the people I work with and I love our clients.  I wouldn't trade them for the world!

1 comment:

  1. We love you too! Just another thing to prove how smart we are :)

    ReplyDelete