Monday

Rushing to the Summit!

By now, I think we all can agree that I work at one of the coolest places on earth.  Between the people, the technology, etc.  It really just doesn't feel like work.  Well, Friday it got even cooler!

Go Realty prides itself on technology advancement and Friday we shared our enthusiasm and knowledge with others.  The Great Minds of Jim Garman and Kevin Woody got a brillant idea of holding an iPad Summit for anyone and everyone.  Even those like me that don't own an iPad. 

We had a few Sherpas come and share their knowledge and tricks.  It was an amazing event and I learned so much.  We had around 60 people come from Go and other real estate companies. 

Things like this are why I love Go Realty.  We love learning from each other.  Once I get my iPad, I will be one high tech nerd!  You won't be able to tell me anything!  :)

And if you were unable to make it, subscribe to the iPad Summit blog.  It will be updated with information from the Summit as well as other tips and tricks. 

Here's to sharing knowledge and having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment