Sunday

Angel Appreciation

Zach has decided to do his own version of Go90X in the month of December.  What is Go90X you ask?!!?  It is Go real estate version of P90X.  Unknown to me, the first day of Go90X is "Angel Appreciation."  So how did Zach show his appreciation for me???  Let me tell you the cute funny story!

Last Tuesday night he texted me saying that he wanted to get Special Agent Lisa a gift for her hard work.  I got excited because I LOVE giving gifts.  He asked me what I thought we could get her.  He followed that with "I know she has a sick addiction to handbags, but I can't do that!"  I said well, she has been talking about getting a new iPhone case.  His response was simply a smiley face. 

The next day he asked me if I wanted to go with him to get the gift.  I said "Yeah."  What girl doesn't love to shop! We head to Southpoint for lunch and a little gift shopping.  We grub a little and head to the Apple Store.  For some reason, Zach was persistent on talking to someone in the Business Department.  I wasn't really that sure why he wanted to talk to someone for an iPhone Case but I said to myself "Hey if you can save 5 or 10%, why not!"  THEN...I heard those FABULOUS words "Today we are getting Candace an iPhone."  WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It has been FOUR days and I am still cheesing!  I can't wait to use Siri!

While everyone always jokes about everything that I do for Zach and how lucky he is to have me, I think I am the lucky one.  I couldn't ask for a better person to work for.  He truly is the best!

Here's to topping that for Boss Appreciation!  At least I will try!


No comments:

Post a Comment