Thursday

Happy December!

I have slacked a little and haven't written a new post in a couple of weeks.  Since it is the 1st of December, I thought I would relate this post to the holiday season.


25 Reason Why I Love Go Realty 

1. The furniture and design are so cool.

2. Everyone is free to be themselves.

3. There is NO dress code.

4. Uncle Jimmy is so anal.  I Love It!

5. Knowtorious D.A.D. is so nice.

6. Christine is quite possibly the best stripper I have ever seen!

7. The office is located right next to Starbucks!!

8. We believe in each other.

9. We believe in our clients.

10. Go Gives Back.



11. The look on people's faces when they walk-in thinking its Starbucks.

12.  I get to people watch through the large windows.

13.  I get to yell "Happy Birthday" everytime someone walks in the door.

14. We have a 70 inch iPad a.k.a TV.

15. Zach Schabot, period.

16. We share an office with the cool Garman Homes folks.

17. We believe in being better.

18. We all are positive and happy.

19. No one has their own office.  We sit together, we learn together, we grow together.

20. We listen to Pandora all day.



21.  I get to sing all day - I still can't believe they put up with it!

22. We have Zumba classes. :)

23. We had a "Go Reality Show."

24. Happy Hour is always a blast!

25. We have the best angels around, Lisa, Kristi, and Jenn [bad angel].




Here's to a great working environment and the best coworkers around!

No comments:

Post a Comment