Monday

To Charge? Or Not To Charge?

So as you already know, I am so excited about the Go Reality Show.  Up to this point, I have played a tiny behind the scenes role.  I have been apart of the props department, the auditing department, a body double for Zach [so funny, I know], and a camer(wo)man.  Along with all of this I have also been a reality show consultant for Jim and Zach.  Their knowledge of reality shows wasn't as great as mine.  I must admit I knew that watching all of my trash TV would come in handy one day [not really].  And now I have a reason to watch.  From this point on I will no longer feel guilty about it because technically I am doing research! :) 

But all of this makes me beg the question..."Should I be charging for my consulting?"  I mean time is money and I give them a lot of my time.  HAHAHA  I am totally kidding but I was joking around with Zach today that I might start!  It was so funny because our consulting session/pow wow this afternoon took place in the back room.  The three of us were sitting Indian style in between the copier and the fridge. I wish someone would have taken a picture because I know it looked ridiculously awkward and funny. 

On a more serious note, I really enjoy being apart of this project and I am so proud of everything that we [Jim and Zach] have accomplished in such a short period of time. 

Again if you aren't following the show go subscribe: www.gorealityshow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment