Wednesday

Let the thunder roll...

So Grad School started two weeks ago today.  How has it been you ask?  CRAZY!  I am only taking one class but the work load is ridiculous!  Each chapter is 40+ pages long and then we have to write a 4 page paper on it.  We have a paper due every Tuesday.  On top of other things.  When I got my hands on the syllabus I almost fell out of my chair.  I am pretty sure my blood pressure sky rocketed.  I am always so exhausted when I get home from work, I can't imagine having all of this to do on top of that.  Come December I am sure I will have twice as many grey hairs and ginormous bags under my eyes! 

Because our first paper isn't due until Septemeber 6th, I thought for sure I would be able to get a week ahead....WRONG! I just finished the reading for Chapter 1 and will be starting the paper tonight. If I can some how, some way, get the paper finished by tomorrow, there is a slight chance to get ahead. I'm not betting on it!!!

I say all of this in a venting mode, as I am certain that I will be able to handle it.  The trick is to figure out a schedule that works best for me so that I am not overwhelmed each week.  I need to have a routine reading schedule and a routine writing schedule. 

LET THE THUNDER ROLL PEOPLE........

No comments:

Post a Comment