Thursday

YEEEHAWWWW

For my birthday, my sweet boyfriend surprised me with a trip to Nashville for this weekend.  While there, we are going to be seeing Luke Bryan and FL-GA Line in concert, visiting the Country Music Hall of Fame, and much more!  I'm excited for all of those reasons and because I get to break out my fall clothes.  Not to mention, I get to do all of this with the most amazing boyfriend!  All of me loves you Fernando!  ;) <3

Now to packing, it's always difficult for me to pack for cold weather because I never have enough room in my carry-on suitcase.  For this trip I am going to be checking a bag!  Thank God for Southwest's 2 free checked bags!! lol  By the way, look for a blog post later on Packing Tips, but for now lets get ready for Nashville!!!!





Things that I am especially excited about:

- My new booties that I got from HauteLook - if you haven't signed up for this, Do It!
- My new black studded purse from TJ Maxx - I'm a Maxxinista!
- My black polka-dot tights that I have had for about 2 years and have never worn.





<-----I almost forgot about this!!!! hahaha
        (No, I don't own this but it's pretty funny)














Here's to a whole lot of Yeehaws and a fabulous weekend with my man! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment