Tuesday

The Bests Ever (So Far)

YEAR

My 26th year on this beautiful Earth is about to come to an end (on Saturday). I hate to see it go, not only because I don't want to get older, but also because it has been the best year of my life, so far.  All in one year, I have experienced and tackled so much.  Since October 12th last year, I have:

- I have conquered my fear of heights by going Skydiving.
- I have become an Apple fanatic. 
- I fell in my love with my best friend. <3
- I have visited New York, for the first time.
- I have seen my Lakers play, for the first time.
- I have visited Chicago, for the first time.
- I met Victor Oladipo.
- I met Mike Greenberg.
- I moved to Florida (still can't believe this one - lol).
- Established my spot as Christian's 2nd favorite and 2nd most loved person. This one is clearly the best one of them all! :)

Along with all of these highlights, I have would include stronger friendships, new friendships, stronger family bonds, and a more optimistic outlook on life. 

I wonder what 27 has in store...? Can't wait to find out!!


        





        





          


 





No comments:

Post a Comment