Wednesday

Facelift!

So, since I have left good ole North Carolina and no longer am Zach's guardian angel, I will be giving my blog a facelift.  It will now be more personal.  It will chronicle my journey of becoming a Floridian and adjusting to living with a boy (ewwww).  I love you babe! ;)

It has almost been 3 months now, since I moved.  A lot in my life has changed.  I have gained a child, Junior.  I have started a new job.  I have made new friends.  I have learned that living with a boy in't so bad, laundry aside.  Let me tell you, doing laundry for two people is a continuous chore.  My life is great and I am reminded every day how blessed I am.  



So here's to a new blog, a new life, and tons of fun stories. 

1 comment:

  1. Miss your smiling face, Candace, but glad to hear you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete