Thursday

Change.


Change.

When it comes to change, some people adapt well, others do not.  I, not only adapt poorly, I hate it.  I like the comfort that comes with routine.  I've been working on this post for almost two months now, if that tells you anything.  The thought of moving to Florida and starting a new job - hell, a new life - frightened me.  Who does that?!  Who up and leaves the best job, the best family, and the bestest friends?!  Not me!  Not Candace!  Yessss, Candace.

Some of you may know that in May, I moved to the Sunshine State.  For those that didn't know, you may be asking for what?  I can't help but think of a scene from one of my favorite movies, Sex and The City.  I recall Carrie asking Louise why she moved to NYC, her response was "...to fall in love."  I, I moved to Orlando for love.  Unlike Louise, I had already fallen.

The support I received from my family, my friends, and my Go Family was refreshing.  I have always known that I was blessed to have the most amazing people in my life.  People that don't judge or question.  They just love and support.  Why I expected anything less about this big move, I'm unsure.  I want to thank everyone that made the move a little less hard and a little less stressful.

To My Go Family, you are the coolest people I know, hands down!  Thank You for welcoming me with open arms and open hearts.  The laughs I have shared with all of you are priceless!  You are one by one, changing the real estate world.  Keep on, keeping on! <3

To Zach, who believes in me like none other.  I will forever be grateful for the knowledge I have learned from you.  I will forever be grateful for the experiences you have afforded me.  I will forever be grateful for you allowing me to join your amazing Go Family.  I can honestly say that you have made me a better person!  Keep thinking outside the box, never lose that fearless attitude, and know that you are awesome!  Thank you for my angel wings. :)

Sometimes you have to risk it all.  Here's to taking giant leaps of faith...



1 comment:

  1. Miss you so much. I am happy...because you are!

    Pat Radack

    ReplyDelete