Friday

One Stage At a Time!

One of the many benefits to using Go Realty is free staging.  This morning I had a meeting with Bobbie, our stagger, at one of our new listings.  This happens to be my favorite part of the listing process.  In this little two hour time frame, sometimes as long as four, I get so much accomplished. 


(1) I get to meet the homeowner(s).

(2) I get to view the home.

(3) I get to help with the staging process which is SO much fun.  Its basically decorating!!

(4) I get great ideas for my blogs. 


If you are looking to sell your home, first you need to call Zach!  Second, you need to have a stagger come in,.  And, I would HIGHLY recommend Bobbie McGrath with Successful Staging.  Staging can add so much value to your house, generally, using stuff you already have just in a new location.  Staging makes your home look AMAZING and also makes the photos that much better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment