Wednesday

Google Docs vs. DropBox

One of my first tasks as Zach's Angel was to download Dropbox to my phone and my computer.  When I was given this task I asked, to myself of course, "What the heck is DropBox?"  I quicky learned that it was a magic box.  A magic box that holds all of your documents so they aren't taking up your computers memory.  I was immediately a fan!  You can open your DropBox from any computer, in any state, at any time.  You can also share files with anyone that has dropbox.  It's truly amazing!

Four months later, Zach and I are developing a transaction sheet and he suggests using Google Docs.  I was skeptical/biased because I was die hard Dropbox.  I mean Dropbox is amazing.  But after getting in Google Docs and playing around, I realized that it has benefits too!  For our transaction sheets, Google Docs is perfect.  It allows us to create and edit documents.  It also allows whoever you share it with to edit the document as well. 

Both have their advantages, and both are FREE!!! But if I was going to be stranded on an island, I would choose my DropBox, for sure!

Haven't tried DropBox?!? Always have your stuff when you need it with @Dropbox. 2GB account is free! http://db.tt/5cnc4tv

Here's to getting more free space on DropBox! :)