Thursday

More About Candace



I was born and raised in Lumberton, NC.  I have a very large, supportive family.  I graduated from NC State University where I studied Agricultural Business Management.  What is that you ask?  I decided on this major because I wanted to do pharmaceutical sales, at least I thought.  Since graduating, I have worked as a property management coordinator, as well as,  a leasing consultant.  I thoroughly enjoyed both jobs because I got to meet new people often and I got to explore two career fields that I never thought I would.  When people ask me, where do you see yourself in ten years?  My answer is always, I have no clue!  But, the one thing that I do know is that I am passionate about real estate.  And, that brings me to today!  I am excited to begin my journey at Go Realty as Zach’s Guardian Angel! 

A few fun facts about me:
(1) I am a sports fanatic
(2) I am Native American
(3) My guilty pleasure is reality TV
(4) I have a brother that is 3 years OLDER than me and a brother that is 22 years YOUNGER than me [pictured above]

No comments:

Post a Comment