Tuesday

310 Plainview

                                          310 PLAINVIEW

So for each of our listings, we create a blog entirely devoted to that property.  I love that we do this because we are able to highlight everything that we want about the house.  MLS doesn't let you get into detail like a blog does.  We also let the owners do a post about the house.  This allows possible buyers to get even more information about the house.  I'm sure you are thinking, like what?  One example is, a personal note from them about what the house means to them, what they love about it, etc. 


Today I got the task of developing the blog for one of our new lisitings [pictured above].  FUN!!!  But I must admit I was nervous because I wanted it to look really good for the Bossman!  Developing my own blog is extremely different because I am not selling you something.  Once complete, I will post the link so you can see my masterpiece. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment