Tuesday

True Trianglite!







I was born and raised in the South.  I take pride in being a Southerner.  I also take pride in being a Triangleton.  For those of you that don't know about The Triangle, it is the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill area.   If you look closely, they form a perfect triangle.  







To be considered a true Trianglian you must have done the following things.

1. Attended a Tobacco Road Game

2. Attended a Festival

3. Have been on Franklin Street for Halloween 

4. Attended First Friday

5. Eaten from a Food Truck


Do You Pass the Test?  I DO!! 

1. I have attended a NCSU-UNC game: sat in the NCSU Student section wearing UNC!
2. I have been to Beer Bourbon BBQ in Cary, several times.
3. While in college, I was on Franklin Street for Halloween.
4. I have been to First Friday to support my friend, Bishop.  
5. I have eaten from Only Burger, it's a must! 

No comments:

Post a Comment