Wednesday

Reward, Yes! Family, Yes!

I think anyone who reads this blog consistently knows that I love my job, my coworkers, and my boss!  This week I realized two important things: (1) Just how rewarding my job is, and (2) My coworkers aren't just my coworkers, they are my second family. 

Reward.  This week I was so happy because Zach was able to find a friend of mine a great home.  After looking for a little over a month, they have found "the one" and have it under contract.  It is always refreshing to find someone the perfect home, it's even sweeter when it's your friend!  Yay for Jared!

Family.  A person's family is essential to their growth and strength as a person.  I would say that my coworkers are just that.  They are extremely supportive and positive.  On a day-to-day basis, I am constantly learning from them.  In the eight months of me being here, I have grown so much and am much stronger.  When going through a rough time recently, they have given me so much support.  I feel so much love.  It's very rare to find people like them.  They are simply AMAZING!  I wouldn't trade them for anything.  Okay well, maybe George Clooney! :)

Here's to more growth and reward!

1 comment: