Friday

Weekly Recap!

So this week was great for Zach and I!  We had two closings!  YAY!  One was so refreshing because it is the couple that we listed their townhome and had everything go wrong that possibly could.  They are so excited about their new Garman home!  Kim was so cute because she basically chronicled the journey of building their home.  I thought it was such a cute idea which got my juices flowing about what Zach and I can do for our buyers.  We can make them a tiny scrapbook that outlines their journey of finding a home.  From the first meeting, to signing the contract, to getting the keys.  I think it would be a sweet little gift.  Something they can always look back at, especially for the first time home buyers.

Speaking of first time home buyers.  We also got a new buyer this week.  He just happens to be a friend of mine, Jared.  This is really exciting to me because he is my friend and I love helping people.  Nothing better than helping a friend find a house. 

This week I have really focused on getting more showings on our listings.  I have been working on putting our listings on Craigslist more consistently.  I am also going to be using more tricks on Tour Factory to get more showings, thanks to Kyle Ketchel. 

We have a few other deals coming up to work on so for now, I am signing off!

Here's to a great weekend everyone!  GO TARHEELS!!